Prices for Stainless Steel Sheets, Stainless Steel Pipes, Stainless Steel Round Bar Products
An increase in nickel prices, along with steel prices, iron prices and scrap prices across the globe has resulted in an increase in price for stainless steel products in all forms including stainless steel flat and long products. Nickel prices have increased to around US$11,500 in August 2017 from around US$9100 in the month of May 2017. Since nickel is the a key raw material used in the manufacture of stainless steel 300 series grades, a rise in nickel price has a direct impact on the finished stainless steel prices.
Stainless steel mills in India, China, Taiwan, Europe and America have increased their prices for current bookings, in response to an increase in nickel and other raw materials prices. Purchasing activity from stockholders also picked up in the month of August, in line with expectations of further increase in demand and prices.
Nickel Prices face immediate resistance from previous high of US$12132 made on 11th November 2016. At the same time there is a very strong support now at US$10,700-10,800/MT. Nickel prices have largely increased on account of “expectations” demand growth and lower supply. Nickel has also been largely supported by strength in the Euro and rally in copper prices, against a weakening US dollar. Daily close for 2-3 days above $12,000 levels could send the nickel soaring to $13,000 levels soon. For now it is wait and watch for us.
Prices for Stainless Steel Products, updated as on 31st August 2017
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Plates & Coils Prices
- Stainless Steel 304 Hot Rolled Plates & Coils, No.1 Finish, 3mm to 50mm – Rs. 170/Kg + GST
- Stainless Steel 201 Hot Rolled Plates & Coils, No. 1 Finish – Rs. 109/kg + GST
- Stainless Steel 316 Hot Rolled Plates & Coils, No.1 Finish, 3mm to 50mm – Rs. 225/Kg + GST
Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheets & Coils Prices
- Stainless Steel 304 Cold Rolled Sheets & Coils, 2B Finish – Rs. 180/Kg + GST
- Stainless Steel 201 Cold Rolled Sheets & Coils, 2B Finish – Rs. 123/kg + GST
- Stainless Steel 316 Cold Rolled Sheets & Coils, 2B Finish – Rs. 235/Kg + GST
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes Prices
- ASTM A312 TP 304 Seamless Pipes – 1″ NB to 4″ NB SCH 40 – Rs. 245/kg + GST
- ASTM A312 TP 316 Seamless Pipes – 1″ NB to 4″ NB SCH 40 – Rs. 295/kg + GST
Stainless Steel ERW/Welded Pipes & Tubes Prices
- ASTM A312 TP 304 Welded Pipes – 1″ NB to 4″ NB SCH 40 – Rs. 200/kg + GST
- ASTM A312 TP 316 Welded Pipes – 1″ NB to 4″ NB SCH 40 – Rs. 275/kg + GST
Stainless Steel Polished Pipes Prices, 600 Grit Polish
- Stainless Steel ASTM A554 304 Polished Pipes, Made from Jindal Raw Materials – Rs. 190/kg + GST
- Stainless Steel ASTM A554 201 Polished Pipes, Made from Jindal Raw Materials – Rs. 135/kg + GST
Prices are published above on a per KG basis, Ex-Works Mumbai. However supplies can be made to all major cities in India, and all countries in the world on an immediate basis. The above prices are indicative only, and prices could change depending on the size, finish and quantity of materials. The above prices can be treated as valid for an order QTY of 2000 KG’s.
Metline Industries is a leading stockholder and processor of aluminium, nickel, titanium and stainless steel alloys in various forms including pipes, plates, fittings, flanges, and relate piping accessories. We are India’s leading steel pipes supplier and steel plates suppliers, with exports to over 50 countries worldwide. Our key products include stainless steel plates, stainless steel sheets, stainless steel coils, aluminium plates, aluminium sheets, stainless steel pipes, stainless steel pipe fittings, stainless steel round bars, stainless steel angles, stainless steel rods and stainless steel flanges. We are India’s leading manufacturer of pipes fittings, with exports to Amercia, Europe, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and various other Middle East Nations