Inconel Strips Suppliers – Inconel 600 Strips, Alloy 600 Strips, UNS N06600 Strips, W.Nr. 2.4816 Strips – Inconel Strips at Best Prices!
- UNS N06600 or W.Nr. 2.4816, Inconel 600, also known as Alloy 600, is a nickel-chromium-iron alloy with good oxidation resistance at high temperatures and resistance to chloride ion stress-corrosion cracking, corrosion by high-purity water, and caustic corrosion.
- It is non-magnetic, has excellent mechanical properties, and presents the desirable combination of high strength and good weldability under a wide range of temperatures.
- It is particularly resistance to attack by dry chlorine or hydrogen chloride, even at temperatures up to 650°C.
- Alloy 600 products have a typical Typical Tensile Strength of 550 MPa, Yield Strength of 240 MPa and elongation of 30%.
- The highest service temperature of this super alloy goes up to 2000°F and the lowest goes down to the cryogenic limits.
Specialist Suppliers of Alloy 600 or Inconel 600 Cold Rolled Strip Coils – Metline is a leading global distributor and supplier Inconel 600 strips and bands. We are a leading metal service center in India, and can offer Inconel 600 standard size strips or cut to size strips in a wide range of dimensions and sizes. All our products are supplied with Mill Test Reports, as per EN 10204 3.1, with complete traceability. We specialise in the supply of cut to size Inconel 600 strips, also known as Alloy 600 strips.
Other Available Shapes in Inconel 600 Grade
Sheets, Coils, Strips, Pipes,, Blocks, Round Bars, Flat Bars, Rods, Wire
Custom Forgings, Flat Bars & Plates Available on Demand
We specialize in the manufacturing of custom size Alloy 600 forgings, circles and flat bars. In-house machine and weld facilities help insure that the most common items will be in stock. Items not in stock can be fabricated in a short period of time either in-house or through our extensive, approved subcontractor and supplier network.