No.4 Finish (with PVC Coating), #4 Finish, Matte Finish Stainless Steel Coils Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters – SS 201, SS304, SS316, SS430
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, Metline Industries (Steel Plates, Sheets and Coil Division) is a leading stockholder, supplier and exporter of No.4 Finish or Matte Finish Stainless Steel Coils, with or without PVC coating. No.4 Finish stainless steel coils are cut to your specifications and supplied with complete set of mill test reports. Custom length and width up to 1500mm can be made available. All stainless steel NO.4 finish coils can be cut to size with the help of our extensive expertise in processing steel sheet products.
- Stainless Steel 201 No.4 PVC Coils
- #4 Finish PVC Coated Stainless Steel Coils
- Stainless Steel 304 No.4 PVC Coils
- Stainless Steel 316 No.4 PVC Coils
- Matte Finish 304 Stainless Steel Coils, with 60 Micron PVC or 100 Micron PVC
- Matte Finish 201 Stainless Steel Coils, with 60 Micron PVC or 100 Micron PVC
- Brushed Finish 316 Stainless Steel Coils, with 60 Micron PVC or 100 Micron PVC
- Stainless Steel Matte Finish Coils, with PVC Coating
- No.4 PVC Coated 430 Stainless Steel Coils
Brand: Indian Origin, European Origin, Japanese Origin, US Origin, Korea Origin, Thailand Origin, Taiwan Origin
Manufacturer: POSCO, Aperam, Jindal Stainless, DKC Korea, Thyssenkrup, Baosteel, TISCO, SAIL, VDM, Nippon Metal
Size Range: 0.4 to 2.0 mm in width of 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm
ASTM A240: Standard Specification for Chromium and Chromium-Nickel Stainless Steel Plate, Sheet, and Strip for Pressure Vessels and for General Applications
The ASTM A240 specification covers chromium, chromium-nickel, and chromium-manganese-nickel stainless steel plate, sheet, and strip for pressure vessels and for general applications. The steel shall conform to the requirements as to chemical composition specified. The material shall conform to the mechanical properties specified.